The other day I was walking around the shopping plaza way before the crowd got out, saw the empty chair where Santa would later in the day sit and listen to children’s (and dog’s – don’t ask!) wishes for Christmas.
So I wondered what would I ask Santa for? I already have the best running buddies in the world. I have some of the best coaches, and – in California – usually the best running weather (let’s just say we ignore the past 2 weeks, shall we?). Then I thought a little longer and here is my wish list for Santa:
- Porta potties every mile
- Make planks really easy
- A sports bra that doesn’t chafe
- Running shoes with springs
- A running app that “ignores that I am walking”
- Run faster with every race
- A running shirt that knows when to keep me warm or cool me down
- GU that doesn’t taste like chocolate but actually is chocolate
- Make all post-race food zero calories, including the extra large burger and fries
- Never see a snake, bear or mountain lion on my run (unless I have a camera with me)
What’s on your Santa wish list?