It’s been raining for days now. I was lucky enough to catch the rain breaks during my evening runs this week. But now I am about to leave the house to go and run in the rain, which I haven’t done in over a year.
I think I am ready.
Things I need when running in the rain:
- rain jacket and layers
- plastic cover for my iPhone
- waterproof gloves
- hat or better a baseball cap to keep the rain out of my face
- my feet may get wet, so BodyGlide under the socks
- OLD running shoes – they will get wet
- dry clothes to change into after the run
- dry shoes to change into after the run
What am I missing? I am not running in a trash bag. Nope. This is not a race. Just a training run.
I’ll let you know whether I melt or not. 🙂
For the Europeans and others who prefer Celsius: Don’t say I am not looking out for you. 🙂