Though summer is still a little away – I mean not that we notice that here in Southern California, where it’s kind of always summer – we do get out UGG boots out once temps drop below 65F/18C. I am digressing. Where was I? Oh yes, summer.
Julia Elizabeth recently wrote up her summer bucket list and she inspired me to write one for myself. There is so much to explore still for me in Los Angeles and Southern California, so why not make some plans?
It’s really difficult to not come up with ideas on how to spend a summer in Los Angeles and Southern California. But like most of us, I get too busy with work that I forget to make plans. Lets change this for 2018 and plan some fun things to do!
So here it goes, my summer bucket list 2018
- Attend a photography workshop in Joshua Tree National Park
- Explore more of Los Angeles Secret Stairs
- Learn to brew better coffee (and explore new coffee shops)
- Chill in Venice Beach
- Watch a movie under the stars
- Try out a new brunch place
- Attend a live concert
- Spend time at the beach
- Hike to Eaton Canyon waterfall
- Join a Los Angeles city walk
- Watch the Surfing Championship in Huntington Beach
- Visit the Andy Warhol exhibition at the Palm Springs Art Museum
- Go to the Los Angeles Farmers Market
- Buy a book at the Last Bookstore
- Visit a local summer festival
What are your plans for the summer? Leave a comment and share!
Julia ElizabethMay 9, 2018 at 6:50 am
How did I not see this post until now?! ❤️ love love love your bucket list!! Farmers markets and summer festivals are two of my favorites ? have a beautiful summer in Southern California!